Sign in with
Your question

Cant reinstall itune for xp pro

Last response: in Cell Phones & Smartphones
February 15, 2010 8:18:52 AM

Hello,
My iphone went blank after my laptop shutting down in middle of installing the latest update. Then i tried to restore my iphone but received error 14, which after googling it, i uninstall itune as per instructed on the internet, removing everything. Then i downloaded the latest itune and tried to reinstall it but it said that the installer encountered some errors and cant install. I am not sure what else to do. I read that i need to clear my registry but dont know how to go about it

More about : reinstall itune pro

February 16, 2010 1:24:46 AM

Download a registry cleaner. Its obvious you know how to use google, so do it. Run the registry cleaner and then try to install again and tell us what happens.
February 28, 2010 11:20:15 AM

My Vista PC did exactly the same !!! read about Microsoft Reg Cleaner but came up with the same unable to instal warning , turns out i Tunes took out half the registry on the uninstall !!! Answer was to reinstall os ........................ not a great intro to the joys of Apple ! I also installed iTunes 9 on another Vista laptop with no probs but the phone had been updated in store , moral is no 2 os and or laptops are the same !!!!!!
February 28, 2010 7:51:33 PM

I dont believe that uninstalling itunes messes with windows.
!