Unable to join game- Network computers

I play Age of empires in Zone.com, and since i got a 2nd computer to end a
war beetween the brothers.)fighiting for the machine, i cant make both
computers to play in same game ,Cant join any other game hosted by any other
player in Zone. Or if i try to host in any of the computers, other will not
see the other player when this joins, either by the room or IP adress
i use windows xp pro in both computers, no router, i have 1 computer with 2
nics and other with 1 nic -- all is fine , all works well , except this
*tryed to turn off firewall (sp2) on server client computer runs only sp1
still the same
can anyone help me?
my ip is dynamic

Hi OKPC,

Try: http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/2IPS.html

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

"OKPC" <OKPC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9C5EA63A-83C2-4211-B7BE-426C6EEFD6FC@microsoft.com...
>I play Age of empires in Zone.com, and since i got a 2nd computer to end a
> war beetween the brothers.)fighiting for the machine, i cant make both
> computers to play in same game ,Cant join any other game hosted by any other
> player in Zone. Or if i try to host in any of the computers, other will not
> see the other player when this joins, either by the room or IP adress
> i use windows xp pro in both computers, no router, i have 1 computer with 2
> nics and other with 1 nic -- all is fine , all works well , except this
> *tryed to turn off firewall (sp2) on server client computer runs only sp1
> still the same
> can anyone help me?
> my ip is dynamic

TRENDING THREADS