any taskbar powertool? - highlight my apps whenever mouse ..

when i m working, my taskbar is always full of applications. This caused
similar application to be grouped together. thus, I can't see them.

Is there any tool that can highlight the hidden applications whenever my
mouse go over the applications on the taskbar? thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about taskbar powertool highlight apps mouse

    Right click the Taskbar | Properties | Taskbar tab |
    UNCheck: ? Group similar taskbar buttons | Apply | OK

    Group similar taskbar buttons
    [[Displays taskbar buttons for files opened by the same program in the same
    area of the taskbar. In addition, if the taskbar becomes so crowded with
    buttons that the width of the buttons shrinks beyond a certain width, then
    the buttons for the same program are collapsed into a single button.
    Clicking the button lets you access the document you want. Right-clicking
    the button lets you close all the documents you want.]]

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:A6ECAB4D-91F5-425F-8D52-FE9CA6380943@microsoft.com,
    znme <znme@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
    > when i m working, my taskbar is always full of applications. This caused
    > similar application to be grouped together. thus, I can't see them.
    >
    > Is there any tool that can highlight the hidden applications whenever my
    > mouse go over the applications on the taskbar? thanks.

    All you have to do is click on the grouping and it will bring up a list for
    you to pick from.

    "znme" wrote:

    > when i m working, my taskbar is always full of applications. This caused
    > similar application to be grouped together. thus, I can't see them.
    >
    > Is there any tool that can highlight the hidden applications whenever my
    > mouse go over the applications on the taskbar? thanks.

    The Group similar taskbar buttons option is selected by default; to
    clear this option, follow these steps:
    1. Right-click the taskbar, and then click Properties.
    2. Click to clear Group similar taskbar buttons

    through registry control:-

    regards,
    ssg MS-MVP

    znme wrote:
    > when i m working, my taskbar is always full of applications. This caused
    > similar application to be grouped together. thus, I can't see them.
    >
    > Is there any tool that can highlight the hidden applications whenever my
    > mouse go over the applications on the taskbar? thanks.

Taskbar Mice Apps Windows XP