Running a game from the hard drive.

Hi all,
Dont know if this is a copyright issue or not...but after purchasing a game,
is there any way to load it to the hard drive so that I dont have to insert
the disc each time?
TIA
Doc

www.gamecopyworld.com

As for wether it's legal or not.....It's a gray area. It's your game
which to the sane minded means you can do what you wish as long as you
don't profit. (Sell the cracked copy).

marcus

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2001

Hello,
Yes it is very possible for you to run it off your computer. What you get is
a emulator program that reads an .iso or an cd image from your hard drive. A
good program for this is Alcohol 120%. Nero Burning 6 Ultra might have
something in it as well, not sure.

Marcus