Which is the best Bluetooth USB dongle for XP-SP2 (non Wid..

Dear friends:

Which is the best Bluetooth USB dongle for XP-SP2 (non Widcomm)
drivers?

I don't like Widcomm drivers, they install too many garbage (ports,
etc.) in my computer. I think that for simple usage (mostly PDA
synchronization) the simpler SP2 devices should be better.

The problem is to know which of today's dongles are natively
recognized by the SP2 drivers.

Any hint?

Thanks
Juan I. Cahis
Santiago de Chile (South America)
Note: Please forgive me for my bad English, I am trying to improve it!

Hello,
You can start with this list:
841803 List of Bluetooth radio drivers that are included in Windows XP SP2
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=841803
Thanks,
Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

<From: Juan I. Cahis <jiclbch@SINBASURAattglobal.net>