Screen Saver

Todd

My screen saver will not work. I have reset it and hit apply after every
change. Can anyone help? AS a matter of fact not of the power settings work
for example, I have the monitor set to turn off after 20 minutes and it was
still on this morning when I came down to the computer. Please Help!
--
Todd Anderson

The reason is that the system needs to be idle for the set amount of
time before the options to run the screensaver or turn off monitor will
happen. This means that something is still happening to keep the PC
awake. Could be a "noisy" wireless mouse, network activity, or malware
or trojan software has taken control. Investigate and correct the issue.