Every where I googled, found the same problem that I facing without any answer. The problem is:
1. I have Windows Mobile 6.1 professional (touch screen) cell phone.
2. Internet, IM, Google Maps etc. via phone service providers GPRS works perfectly.
3. Have a Wifi router at home. Wifi connects perfectly as I get Ip address via DHCP. Tried even RDP to my desktop using phone and works perfectly (everything fine till here)
4. But, when I try to run any browser or application over home Wifi network (such as IE, Opera, Skyfire, Windows Live, Fring, Google Maps etc.), IT DOESN'T WORK !!
5. Any one knows, how can we enable Internet access for all applications when we are connected to home Wifi / hotspots via a router? (Note again, Wifi works but Internet doesn't)