Keeping History in Run Command - Thanks.

I have lost my history in the Run Command window. Every
time I restart the past commands are gone.
How do I re-enable Windows XP to keep the Run History?
Thank You

Start Menu RUN history (RunMRU) is cleared on every restart
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/runmru.htm

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes