Start Menu stuck in Classic

I, and others on my network, have found a problem with our Start Menu. We
were using the XP style for our Start Menu. This morning when we got to work
all of our Start Menus are now set to classic. I went to Start Button, right
clicked, and went to properties and clicked on the Start Menu tab. At the
bottom where you are supposed to be able to choose the style on Classic is
available. There's the picture of the style you pick on the tab, then a
large blank space, and then the option for the Classic Style.

This is very troubling to me as it happened overnight to multiple computers.

As info, we are running on a lan connected to a Win 2K3 Server machine.

Anyone have any ideas on what could be going on here?

Group Policy.

Force classic Start Menu
http://www.boyce.us/gp/gpcontent.asp?ID=382

--