Your question

Hyundai Q90U vs. Viewsonic VX922 19" LCDs

Tags:
  • Flat Panel Monitors
  • Viewsonic
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
January 5, 2006 9:21:59 AM

With few reviews of either of these monitors and being at comparable price points and specs (gaming focused?) - I was wondering if people had purchased either of these and could share their opinions?

Also, why do people focus on the Hyundia L90 rather than the Q90U, the latter appearing to be more recent with better specs?

Any opinions appreciated!

Petrov.

More about : hyundai q90u viewsonic vx922 lcds

January 5, 2006 4:39:10 PM

I think Viewsonic Vx922 will be a better choice with 2ms (both - (g-t-g , w-t-b)
January 8, 2006 5:30:56 PM

Quote:
With few reviews of either of these monitors and being at comparable price points and specs (gaming focused?) - I was wondering if people had purchased either of these and could share their opinions?

Also, why do people focus on the Hyundia L90 rather than the Q90U, the latter appearing to be more recent with better specs?

Any opinions appreciated!

Petrov.

Deleted... thinking of wrong product, lol.
Related resources
January 8, 2006 5:31:52 PM

Quote:
I think Viewsonic Vx922 will be a better choice with 2ms (both - (g-t-g , w-t-b)

Read the review of the VX924... I think the VX922 will be similar (which is why I think most sites aren't reviewing it)
February 5, 2006 9:41:37 PM

Go for the Hyundai, it's got way better colour ratios than the VX's, and cheaper best bang for your buck. Viewsonic 930B though if you can spend higher.
IMO response time is so over-rated, as long as its under 12ms you are fine. I have a shitty Samsung 151V from 2002 and it works great for games, but I want to get rid of it desperately.
!