Outlook question

Good morning all,

Does anyone know if there is a way to send out an automated email via
Outlook 2003. I need to send an email out once a month to a dist. list with
the same info each time. Thanks in advance.
2 answers Last reply
More about outlook question

    On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 13:36:04 -0700, Syl
    <Syl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >Good morning all,
    >
    >Does anyone know if there is a way to send out an automated email via
    >Outlook 2003. I need to send an email out once a month to a dist. list with
    >the same info each time. Thanks in advance.

    Sure. There are lots of people in a newsgroup with OUTLOOK in the
    title that would love to help. Notice this group lacks that word.

    This would be an ideal question for an Outlook newsgroup.

    "Syl" <Syl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Good morning all,
    >
    > Does anyone know if there is a way to send out an automated email via
    > Outlook 2003. I need to send an email out once a month to a dist. list
    with
    > the same info each time. Thanks in advance.

Outlook Email Windows XP