syl

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2004

Good morning all,

Does anyone know if there is a way to send out an automated email via
Outlook 2003. I need to send an email out once a month to a dist. list with
the same info each time. Thanks in advance.

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 13:36:04 -0700, Syl
<Syl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Good morning all,
>
>Does anyone know if there is a way to send out an automated email via
>Outlook 2003. I need to send an email out once a month to a dist. list with
>the same info each time. Thanks in advance.

Sure. There are lots of people in a newsgroup with OUTLOOK in the
title that would love to help. Notice this group lacks that word.

This would be an ideal question for an Outlook newsgroup.