Cosmo

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2003

I have just purchased Scrabble deluxe from the Zone. I stated or appeared to
be online game play. But I can not figure out how to play on the zone against
anyone esle. How can this be. It stated "play on or off line" And it would
seem that there is a no refund policy. PLEASE HELP ME.

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Ask the vendor.

"Cosmo" <Cosmo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have just purchased Scrabble deluxe from the Zone. I stated or appeared
> be online game play. But I can not figure out how to play on the zone
> against
> anyone esle. How can this be. It stated "play on or off line" And it would
> seem that there is a no refund policy. PLEASE HELP ME.

Hi Cosmo,

Click the HOW TO PLAY button in the online menu for instructions.
More Info at: http://zone.msn.com/en/scrabble/ Good luck! :)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

"Cosmo" <Cosmo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8FE4DFFF-2F73-4B69-ABEE-784C57B6DB80@microsoft.com...
>I have just purchased Scrabble deluxe from the Zone. I stated or appeared to
> be online game play. But I can not figure out how to play on the zone against
> anyone esle. How can this be. It stated "play on or off line" And it would
> seem that there is a no refund policy. PLEASE HELP ME.

TRENDING THREADS