Evolver rules the 94nop!!!

Archived from groups: rec.games.corewar (More info?)

Congratulation bvowk!!!!

His purely evolved warrior Machines Will Rule enters the 94nop hill on
2nd place. That is absolute impressive!!!!

When do we see the first purely evolved koth?

Christian

Archived from groups: rec.games.corewar (More info?)

> Congratulation bvowk!!!!
>
> His purely evolved warrior Machines Will Rule enters the 94nop hill on
> 2nd place. That is absolute impressive!!!!

Yes, indeed! That represents a lot of hard work and dedication.
Congratulations!

> When do we see the first purely evolved koth?

Very soon, I feel sure. This first one is close already, so it won't
be long. If you could just get those Opterons to spit out a scanner...

Fizmo wrote:
> Congratulation bvowk!!!!

Thanks Fizmo :) I'm pretty impressed, but I was hoping for #1 spot. Roy
keeps holding the poor machines down :) My hope is that it sticks on the
hill long enough to make it into the Hall of Fame, at which point I'll
retire from corewars and bore my future grandchildren with stories about
it.

> His purely evolved warrior Machines Will Rule enters the 94nop hill on
> 2nd place. That is absolute impressive!!!!
>
> When do we see the first purely evolved koth?

If anybody is interested in looking at the code, you can find it now at
http://www.math.ualberta.ca/~bvowk/corewar.html

Those interested might also want to look at CoreWarrior 90 for an
article about evolving for the LP hill on SAL.