Restricting user accounts

June 16, 2005 6:10:07 PM

Hi I've set up a new user account for my son but there are certain areas on
disks that I don't want him accessing is there anyway of restricting what
folders etc i don't want to be veiwed?
Anonymous
June 17, 2005 2:07:29 AM

Hi,

HOW TO: Set, View, Change, or Remove File and Folder Permissions in Windows
XP
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=308418

--
Best of Luck,