Restricting user accounts

Hi I've set up a new user account for my son but there are certain areas on
disks that I don't want him accessing is there anyway of restricting what
folders etc i don't want to be veiwed?
1 answer Last reply
More about restricting user accounts

    Hi,

    HOW TO: Set, View, Change, or Remove File and Folder Permissions in Windows
    XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=308418

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Simon" <Simon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi I've set up a new user account for my son but there are certain areas
    > on
    > disks that I don't want him accessing is there anyway of restricting what
    > folders etc i don't want to be veiwed?

Microsoft User Accounts Windows XP