Change default size of save/browse dialog?

I've customized My Places, which appears at the side of the dialog when you
are saving, opening, etc.

I'd like this dialog to open at a bigger size. I've made it larger when it
appears, but the next time I see it, it's returned to its default size.

How do I adjust the default size of this dialog so it opens at a larger size?

Thank you!
1 answer Last reply
More about change default size save browse dialog

    bmuse21 wrote:

    > I've customized My Places, which appears at the side of the dialog when you
    > are saving, opening, etc.
    >
    > I'd like this dialog to open at a bigger size. I've made it larger when it
    > appears, but the next time I see it, it's returned to its default size.
    >
    > How do I adjust the default size of this dialog so it opens at a larger size?
    >
    > Thank you!

    AFAIK you can't. That's one of the annoyances in XP.

    --
    Rock
    MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

Default Microsoft Dialog Windows XP