Change default size of save/browse dialog?

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Dialog
  • Windows XP
June 16, 2005 6:25:05 PM

I've customized My Places, which appears at the side of the dialog when you
are saving, opening, etc.

I'd like this dialog to open at a bigger size. I've made it larger when it
appears, but the next time I see it, it's returned to its default size.

How do I adjust the default size of this dialog so it opens at a larger size?

Thank you!

More about : change default size save browse dialog

June 17, 2005 4:43:50 AM

bmuse21 wrote:

> I've customized My Places, which appears at the side of the dialog when you
> are saving, opening, etc.
>
> I'd like this dialog to open at a bigger size. I've made it larger when it
> appears, but the next time I see it, it's returned to its default size.
>
> How do I adjust the default size of this dialog so it opens at a larger size?
>
> Thank you!

AFAIK you can't. That's one of the annoyances in XP.

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User