Clicking on Taskbar button no longer works

I always leave MS Outlook 2003 minimized to my taskbar at work so I can
recieve email throughout the day. When new mail arrived, I could always click
on the taskbar button for Outlook and the window would appear on the screen.
And then when I was through with the window, I could left click the taskbar
button to minimize the screen again. As of this morning, this function no
longer works for me. Can anyone tell me some setting that might have changed
to cause this problem and how to get this function working again?

Hi,

Does this happen with all applications or just Outlook? You might try:

MVP Kelly's Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone