Limited access or no connectivity

Hello
I have a laptop widows XP Pro SP2. I have a external wireless card from
trendware. My wireless router is Belkin. I can connect to my router, if my
do not encrypt my router. As soon as I put in a password, I can't connect. I
get an error message Limited access or no connectivity.

This started to happen after XP SP2 install. I really like SP2 for XP but
now I might have to re-install XP to connect to my secure network.

Thanks
Vikas

I have a Netgear wireless card/router
If I used the SP2 wireless setup wiz I ran into this problem.
When I used the Netgear wireless setup routine all was fine.
I dont know if this will help you but...
peterk

the problem