XP Compatibility Issues

Anyone have a problems using Windows XP with a shared Access database?
Database works fine on my Windows 2000 computer but on my XP computer is runs
really slow.

If you go to task manager Access toggles between "running" and "not
responding". Has anyone had that problem

Which version of Access?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging