Game theather xp 7.1 problems

Pinto2004

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2004
i just bought game theather xp from my friend and have problems in driver istallation my friend had a win me and the card worked perfectly but i have win xp and the drivers
wount install. setup program says something about digitall signature and logo or somethinglike that and stops . is there a some sort of block that you cannot use used pc parts like you cannot install oem winxp in a diferent computer if some one knows what my problem is and has a solution. please write it here
i dont know much about computers so if these questions seemed stupid dont mind about that and help me any way

Xrtaea

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2003
Quote:
"i have win xp and the drivers
wount install. setup program says something about digitall signature and logo or somethinglike that and stops".

"i dont know much about computers so if these questions seemed stupid dont mind about that and help me any way."

Well, I hope its this easy:
When xp is installing drivers it looks to see if the files to be installed are certified by microsoft: let's say its for security reasons, maintaining the stability of your system. If the files are not certified (don't contain the digital signature) then xp will stop and report it and ask you if you wish to continue anyway. You should choose yes (many drivers and programs are not certified, simply because... well, you can't put everything through a certification process, can you? Its a normal situation and its ok as long as the source of the files you're installing you consider to be reliable).

If your problem is that then you're lucky because it's not a problem really :)

Have a nice day.

Black_Cat

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2002
Disconnect your LAN cable before installing the drivers. When finished reconnect it.

You've tried and failed. The lesson here is, never try again. -- Homer Simpson.