Verizon lies about promo deals

IOS told me NO activation charges when I reupped my contract then NAILED me with a TV avtivation 50 bucks, a internet activation 50 bucks and to reinstall all 4 of my outlets 20 bucks each (THEY WHERE ALREADY THERE AND BOXES HOOKED UP) OH and wait 22 bucks to change my phone #, HELLO its the same phone number. The thing that really gets to ya is that they told me when I renewed the account that there would be NO ACTIVATION CHARGES, I specificatly asked this questions. WHATCH OUT!!! I am back to cable Oh and another cell phone carrier too
2 answers Last reply
More about verizon lies promo deals
  1. Don't know why you'd accept those fees, especially for setup of stuff that was already there. They probably messed up the files and ended up setting you up as a new customer. How can you have an activation charge for an existing account? Did you go though their customer support?
  2. The deal was I told them to turn off my service was going to cable for a free DVR. They told me I could only get one as a new customer so I was leaving then when I was leaving they said wait we can do it we have to do a disconnect and reconnect,just a formality here then we will be able to give you the new customer promo of free DVR for life, Then I asked oh the catch is I get hit with installation and activation fees. He said NO and I confirmed this with him 3 time No fees at all then I got my bill and all charges and fees where there AND THEN they told me to get the free DVR you have to be disconnected for 6 months so now you have to pay all the charges and still pay for the DVR. I even spoke to 3 so called supervisors and one even chuckled and said well you did it now PAY. No one hear would give you that deal.Thats a buch of BS. THen why was I the 3rd diconnect reconnect that week for the installer and it was only tuesday. They are flat out liers.
Ask a new question

Read More

Verizon Internet Service Providers