hiding the taskbar

Is it normal for the task bar to stop hiding if you have five or six windows
open?
Mine as always done this I can have something running and then then be on
the internet and the taskbar stops hiding and this can be a problem when you
are needing to get to the bottom of a page.

I have exactly the same thing happen.
I think it's a bug in windows.

Would be nice if some one knew how to fix it it's really anoying me. As
applications some times have important buttons at the bottom of the screen
which you can't get to if the task bar doesn't move out the way.

"noitisnotme" wrote:

> Is it normal for the task bar to stop hiding if you have five or six windows
> open?
> Mine as always done this I can have something running and then then be on
> the internet and the taskbar stops hiding and this can be a problem when you
> are needing to get to the bottom of a page.

Gordon

"FredsFriend" <FredsFriend@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have exactly the same thing happen.
> I think it's a bug in windows.

Doesn't happen here: 7 IE windows, 2 Excel windows, Sage Accounts, OE and
Solitaire open. Taskbar hides as normal.