attachments not downloading

I've had Windows XP with Service Pack 2 for quite awhile and had been able to
send attachments with my e-mail (SBC Yahoo!). About a week ago when I tried
attaching docs, I'll click "browse" then in the middle of downloading, it
STOPS (no message comes up as to why it stopped) and goes back to my e-mail
main page. When this first happened, I checked for viruses in the files, but
there are none and today I still cannot attach files! I have not changed
anything in my computer system.
Is there anything I could try or check in my system??????
1 answer Last reply
More about attachments downloading

    I had the same problem and found out that my antivirus program would not let
    me attach .doc documents. So what I do, I usally save the .doc with an extra
    attachment and it works for me. Exemple: tittle.doc I would change to
    Tittle.doc.emi and it works. Hope it works for you.
    --
    Emic

    "Troublez" wrote:

    > I've had Windows XP with Service Pack 2 for quite awhile and had been able to
    > send attachments with my e-mail (SBC Yahoo!). About a week ago when I tried
    > attaching docs, I'll click "browse" then in the middle of downloading, it
    > STOPS (no message comes up as to why it stopped) and goes back to my e-mail
    > main page. When this first happened, I checked for viruses in the files, but
    > there are none and today I still cannot attach files! I have not changed
    > anything in my computer system.
    > Is there anything I could try or check in my system??????

Email Windows XP