Since installing Service Pack 1 for Windows 2003 server, I can't send a
console messages through the shared folders. I have to use the command
prompt to send messages to my workstations. Any clue why the SP1 took away
my send message choice? Thanks for any advice

Frank

Try and repost to the Windows 2003 Server group

--
Peter