HTTP and 404. Error - When I click contact Us in web. My d..

When I click contact Us links in web pages I am getting The page not found
error message. I do Have default setting of Hoptmail.

HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.

Thanks.

http://windowsxp.mvps.org/hmposturl.htm

regards,
ssg MS-MVP

Samshun wrote:

> When I click contact Us links in web pages I am getting The page not found
> error message. I do Have default setting of Hoptmail.
>
> HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
>
> Thanks.

Thanks. I did Create as you said, then I went to a web site and click the
Contact Us, But still I do have the same Problem. But I didn't refresh or
Restart the windows, I dont know wether it is necessary to do. But I will try
it and Post a note If I am Sucess.