Unrestricted access to a particular program

Can anyone tell me how to configure unrestricted access to a particular
program for the other users on my XP machine. I have an educational software
that I want my 10 year old to use. However, he can't log on the program.
When I went to the site to troubleshoot I got the message below:

This game or program is supported and intended to be used only when logging
in using root administrator. Please make sure that your login has
Administrator rights or try using the root Administrator login and try the
game again.

If you have multiple users on your Windows XP computer and want unrestricted
access to the program, please refer to your Windows XP manual, or contact
Microsoft Support for assistance in configuring your system.

© 2005 Encore, Inc., A Navarre Corporation Company All Rights Reserved.
Legal Information

Hi,

Logon as administrator. Locate that program folder and right click it.
Select properties and go to the security tab. Give his user account full
control on it.

More on software in WindowsXP:
http://rickrogers.org/xpsware.htm

You may find that you need to disable 'simple file sharing' first (WinXP
Pro) or boot into Safe mode (WinXP Home) to do this.

A shortcut: Start/run cmd, then run:

cacls <folder_path> /g <user_name>:F

--
Best of Luck,