bluejayway5705

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2006
Can anybody help me with this problem.Iam paying off a computer and BENQ lcd monitor.I've only had both items since last november.The computer tech came to install the computer,and had 2 problems and had to take it back to the workshop.the next day he bought it back to me and had 2 more problems ,which he fixed on site.Since then,the computer has been back to their workshop twice more,and I was told by the boss that their tech's had done their 3 year training course at tafe and were fully qualified tech's.My problem is this;yesterday I booted up the computer,and I got a blue screen saying"BENQ A STAR PRODUCT",or words to that effect.Tonight when I booted up,the blue screen is missing,and the computer goes straight to black screens,,telling me about nvidia drivers,then about the motherboard,then I get a welcome screen,then my desktop icons load up.Could someone explain it to me in easy to understand terminology,how to get the blue BENQ screen back.It may sound trivial to some of you,but I've got used to it coming on,and now it's not there.By the way,I suffer with severe depression,panic and anxiety attacks among other things and al these problems I've had with the computer and the computer company are stressing me out to the max.
Somebody please help,so I can stop panicking and lead a normal life.
Regards
bluejayway5705

Trent

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2004
Try taking some deep breaths and relax, you may want to spend some time away from your computer if it stresses you out to much. As for the blue screen, I would look in the bios for boot options, some mother boards allow you to create custom boot images. I turn all that stuff off my self. It's always difficult getting everything to work properly. I have an older Asus board that I gave to my son, it has an audible voice option in the bios. I have it turned off but during the boot it still says "No CPU installed" which means I don't have the 12 volt connection for the CPU even though I do have the 12 volt cable connected.