Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Migration from CDMA to WCDMA

Tags:
  • Sprint PCS
  • Internet Service Providers
Last response: in Network Providers
March 14, 2012 11:54:24 AM

i would like to know the technical, social and economic benefits of migrating from cdma to wcdma.

More about : migration cdma wcdma

March 15, 2012 9:12:08 PM

SOCIAL benefits? As in "will girls like me more if I use WCDMA"? Do some research for your homework instead of looking someone to do it for you.
m
l
December 19, 2012 2:17:19 PM

giftsaidi said:
i would like to know the technical, social and economic benefits of migrating from cdma to wcdma.

If possible can you send me some abstracts of the architecture, i will very grateful if you can dothat for me.
Thank You GIFT SAIDI
m
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
December 27, 2012 1:05:40 PM

Please send me the technical, social and economic benefits of migrating from cdma to wcdma
m
l
March 18, 2015 1:31:35 AM

can i use wcdma phones on cdma? i just dont have one to play with, but recently i got sprint galaxy s4 working on gsm straight talk
m
l
April 10, 2015 2:59:50 AM

WCDMA is a 3G standard that employs the direct-sequence code division multiple access (DS-CDMA) channel access method and the frequency-division duplexing method to provide high-speed and high-capacity service. CDMA is used as the access method in many mobile phone standards such as cdmaOne, CDMA2000 (the 3G evolution of cdmaOne), and WCDMA (the 3G standard used by GSM carriers), which are often referred to as simply CDMA. These are about technical, you can google it. WCDMA is a trendency.
m
l