Hi,

Yesterday when I used the "Sent To" icons inside explorer, there were
about 6 items to choose from, such as "Desktop (create Shortcut)", "Mail
Recipient"...
Now when I right click on a file and select "Send To", the only icon
that appears is "(A:) 3 1/2 Floppy".

Where did my other "Send To" icons go and how do I get them back?

Thanks

Steven,

Type this command in Start/Run (courtesy of David Candy)

regsvr32 sendmail.dll
rundll32 mydocs.dll,PerUserInit

--
Ramesh, MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User

Windows XP Troubleshooting
http://www.winhelponline.com

"Steven Bellamy" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Yesterday when I used the "Sent To" icons inside explorer, there were
> about 6 items to choose from, such as "Desktop (create Shortcut)", "Mail
> Recipient"...
> Now when I right click on a file and select "Send To", the only icon that
> appears is "(A:) 3 1/2 Floppy".
>
> Where did my other "Send To" icons go and how do I get them back?
>
> Thanks

"Steven Bellamy" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Yesterday when I used the "Sent To" icons inside explorer, there were
> about 6 items to choose from, such as "Desktop (create Shortcut)", "Mail
> Recipient"...
> Now when I right click on a file and select "Send To", the only icon that
> appears is "(A:) 3 1/2 Floppy".
>
> Where did my other "Send To" icons go and how do I get them back?
>
> Thanks

Recreate them from within the send to folder, or do a system restore.
*Note* you will need to enable "show hidden files and folders" to see
the send to folder in Explorer.

rgds
Li'l Roberto

Hi Steven,

Thanks for posting!

I understand that you have lost several icons within "Send To" Menu. If I
have misunderstood your concerns, please feel free to let me know.

Based on experience, I suggest you re-add the needed Items to the "Send To"
Menu. For the detailed methods, please see the following KB article:

310270 How to Add Items to the "Send To" Menu in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=310270

If the issue persists, I would like to suggest you create a new account and
perform a test again.

(1). Click Start, and click Control Panel.
(2). Double-click "User Accounts".
(3). Click the "Create a new account" link.
(4). Follow the instructions to create a new account with Administrator
rights.
(5). Log off the current user account and then log on the new account.

Hope the information helps. If there is anything unclear, please feel free
to let me know. I am glad to be of assistance.

Thanks & Regards,

Jason Tan

Microsoft Online Partner Support