Vzwpix com

I do not have iphone just regular verizon phone a meesage was sent from my son to see a FLIX message I could go to my computer visit vzwpix.com and follow directions but I did not see any info re being able to get the message via computer how do I accomplish this
4 answers Last reply
More about vzwpix
  1. The message needs to be sent to an email address from the phone. Then logon to your email to get it http://support.verizonwireless.com/faqs/Picture%20Messaging/faq_pixmessaging.html#item15
  2. jillchase said:
    I do not have iphone just regular verizon phone a meesage was sent from my son to see a FLIX message I could go to my computer visit vzwpix.com and follow directions but I did not see any info re being able to get the message via computer how do I accomplish this
  3. Landerroad said:
    jillchase said:

4. jillchase said:
Ask a new question

Read More

Verizon Computer Internet Service Providers