NetZero and Windows XP (Home)

Dell Inspiron 2600

I use NetZero as my isp and it works find using the NetZero software to log
on. When I log on with NetZero I can't get the double monitor network
connection icon to show so I thought I would set NetZero up to log on through
Windows network connections.

When I try to log on through network connections I get an error message that
reads "Error 691: Access was denied because the username and/or password was
invalid on the domain. I am using the same username and password that I use
when I log on using the NetZero software.

Is there any way to log on with Netzero and get the double monitor
connection icon to show?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Yeto

Open your Network Connections.. click on the link that connects you and then
select Properties.. check the box at the base of the 'window' to show icon..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

it all to themselves." - Lane Kirkland

"Yeto" <Yeto@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Dell Inspiron 2600
>
> I use NetZero as my isp and it works find using the NetZero software to
> log
> on. When I log on with NetZero I can't get the double monitor network
> connection icon to show so I thought I would set NetZero up to log on
> through
> Windows network connections.
>
> When I try to log on through network connections I get an error message
> that
> reads "Error 691: Access was denied because the username and/or password
> was
> invalid on the domain. I am using the same username and password that I
> use
> when I log on using the NetZero software.
>
> Is there any way to log on with Netzero and get the double monitor
> connection icon to show?
>
> Thanks in advance for any help.
>
> Yeto

Thanks for the reply. I already tried your suggestion buy the check box won't
stick. It will work for the current time I am on the internet but the next
time I log on the box is not checked. Should I have to go to network
connections each time I log on and check the box?

Thanks,
Yeto

"Mike Hall (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> Open your Network Connections.. click on the link that connects you and then
> select Properties.. check the box at the base of the 'window' to show icon..
>
> --
> Mike Hall
> MVP - Windows Shell/User
>
> "If hard work were such a wonderful thing, surely the rich would have kept
> it all to themselves." - Lane Kirkland
>

> "Yeto" <Yeto@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Dell Inspiron 2600
> >
> > I use NetZero as my isp and it works find using the NetZero software to
> > log
> > on. When I log on with NetZero I can't get the double monitor network
> > connection icon to show so I thought I would set NetZero up to log on
> > through
> > Windows network connections.
> >
> > When I try to log on through network connections I get an error message
> > that
> > reads "Error 691: Access was denied because the username and/or password
> > was
> > invalid on the domain. I am using the same username and password that I
> > use
> > when I log on using the NetZero software.
> >
> > Is there any way to log on with Netzero and get the double monitor
> > connection icon to show?
> >
> > Thanks in advance for any help.
> >
> > Yeto

Only if you are running a broadband connection or network..