Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Closed

Graphics card driver

Last response: in Windows 8
Share
a b U Graphics card
May 18, 2012 10:11:58 PM

No absolutely not, those cards were discontinued years ago, you'll never find a driver. :o 
May 18, 2012 10:28:16 PM

Go to amd.com for the latest drivers.
Related resources
May 18, 2012 11:02:00 PM

geekapproved said:
No absolutely not, those cards were discontinued years ago, you'll never find a driver. :o 


this card just came out in march 2012
what are you talking about?
a b U Graphics card
May 18, 2012 11:34:37 PM

samyfitz5 said:
this card just came out in march 2012
what are you talking about?


You didn't get the sarcasm apparently, I'm not surprised since you didn't think of going to AMD.com to find a driver for your AMD video card.

Not to mention the card came with a driver in the box.


a c 87 U Graphics card
May 18, 2012 11:40:04 PM

geekapproved said:
You didn't get the sarcasm apparently, I'm not surprised since you didn't think of going to AMD.com to find a driver for your AMD video card.

Not to mention the card came with a driver in the box.


An OP's ignorance of graphics cards is no excuse for being an ass.
a b U Graphics card
May 19, 2012 12:27:08 PM

It's called sarcasm, and I don't need an excuse, it's a public forum.

The card comes with a driver in the box.......and if you need a driver for a certain brand of something, you go to that brands website.....if you can't figure that much out then you have no business even opening a computer case.
a c 87 U Graphics card
May 19, 2012 9:00:55 PM

geekapproved said:
It's called sarcasm, and I don't need an excuse, it's a public forum.

The card comes with a driver in the box.......and if you need a driver for a certain brand of something, you go to that brands website.....if you can't figure that much out then you have no business even opening a computer case.


Forum threads such as this are started because someone wants help, not because they want sarcastic remarks from an asshole.
!