Who's using my COM1 ?

Hi,

one of my applications won't start cause it says my COM1 port is already in
use by another application.

How can I know which app it is ?

Thanks !
1 answer Last reply
More about com1

    How to compose your post.
    'Good Post' (http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm)
    Your info is pretty sparse. Please include all related error messages &
    codes. Try this small applet; The Belarc Advisor builds a detailed
    profile of your installed software and hardware.
    'Belarc Advisor' (http://belarc.com/free_download.html)
    Then instead of trying to make us guess what's installed on your
    computer, you can see for yourself.
    Post back and we'll try and help you further.
    Best,
    Treeman

    --
    Treeman