Hi,

one of my applications won't start cause it says my COM1 port is already in
use by another application.

How can I know which app it is ?

Thanks !

How to compose your post.
'Good Post' (http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm)
Your info is pretty sparse. Please include all related error messages &
codes. Try this small applet; The Belarc Advisor builds a detailed
profile of your installed software and hardware.
'Belarc Advisor' (http://belarc.com/free_download.html)
Then instead of trying to make us guess what's installed on your
computer, you can see for yourself.
Post back and we'll try and help you further.
Best,
Treeman

--
Treeman