games played on windows 98 won't play 2000

I have a lot of games I cannot play on win 2000. I am especially fond of them.
How can I get them to play, please. They played fine on win 98 but won't
play on 2000 and some won't even load!
I have windows 2000 Professional
1 answer Last reply
More about games played windows play 2000

    Hi,

    Install the latest SP for 2000 and try installing or playing those
    games using Compatibility Mode. (Start / Help for more info).

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "emclendeni" <emclendeni@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6B2F59A4-371D-4EC5-8810-98D1902742BB@microsoft.com...
    >I have a lot of games I cannot play on win 2000. I am especially fond of them.
    > How can I get them to play, please. They played fine on win 98 but won't
    > play on 2000 and some won't even load!
    > I have windows 2000 Professional

Windows 98 Games Microsoft Video Games