games played on windows 98 won't play 2000

Last response: in Video Games
January 31, 2005 11:23:02 PM

I have a lot of games I cannot play on win 2000. I am especially fond of them.
How can I get them to play, please. They played fine on win 98 but won't
play on 2000 and some won't even load!
I have windows 2000 Professional
Anonymous
February 1, 2005 2:49:24 AM

Hi,

Install the latest SP for 2000 and try installing or playing those
games using Compatibility Mode. (Start / Help for more info).

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User