/ Sign-up
Your question


  • Nextel
  • Wireless
  • WiFi
  • Internet Service Providers
Last response: in Network Providers
May 25, 2012 6:43:44 PM

I have a desk top that i have internet services from a wireless air card its a sprint sireea wireless 250u usb itts 3G im stupid when it comes to all this i need wifi and dont know how to get it . i just got a nook and need it for that and i want it for the wii can any one help me please

More about : wifi

a c 79 F Wireless
June 14, 2012 6:46:23 PM

You can do a few things, get a Router that accepts the USB cell modem like

Or install a WiFi card in your desktop and setup Internet Connection Sharing on it. The Router is the best way, although will cost more.