jeff

There is a computer on our network that has 26GB (on a 40GB drive) in
the C:\Windows\CSC folder even though offline files is configured to
be limited to 5% of the drive (2GB).

I have already tried the Ctrl-Shift-"Delete Offline Files" trick to
re-initialized the cache, but it didn't get any smaller.

How can I clean this up? It's causing problems because this disk is
completely full!

Thanks,

Jeff

Does rather sound like *client side caching". Apparently it's when your PC
acts like a repository for on-line files when you are off-line.

http://tinyurl.com/by9kr

Look down the page and it will explain how to delete these files.