Hello

I seem to have a problem sharing the Internet between 2 pcs.

The Internet connection lasts for a while & then, later on, it doesn't work.
Is there any reason why this might be?

The 2 pcs have Windows XP & they are both configured using the Network
Connection Wizard. They should both work fine but they don't.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Sam

"Sam Goddard" <bigdaddy_sammy@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I seem to have a problem sharing the Internet between 2 pcs.
>
>The Internet connection lasts for a while & then, later on, it doesn't work.
>Is there any reason why this might be?

See "Resources for Troubleshooting Internet Connection Sharing in
Windows XP" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=308021).

--
(tm)
ICQ: 192649233