I have just recieved an update which talked about a scan tool which checked
for malicous programs. After the restart, nothing new was visable. How do I
run this new tool?

Rock

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002

Hamish wrote:

> I have just recieved an update which talked about a scan tool which checked
> for malicous programs. After the restart, nothing new was visable. How do I
> run this new tool?

You don't, it already ran. It runs once at install and if no problems
then no messages.

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

Malicious Software Removal Tool:

~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE) & Security

Hamish wrote:
> I have just recieved an update which talked about a scan tool which
> checked for malicous programs. After the restart, nothing new was
> visable. How do I run this new tool?

TRENDING THREADS