  • Servers
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
February 1, 2005 12:44:39 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.corewar (More info?)

hi redcoders,

on saturday 12th february the corewar irc-tournament is going to start
again.

to join the tournament visit the irc chan at 8 p.m GMT

server: irc.koth.org
channel: #corewars

the rules will be announced in the channel and than you will have
30min to write a warrior and send it.

the rules of the first round are going to be pretty easy. any beginner
is welcome to join the tournament!

el kauka

More about : irc tournament relaunch

Anonymous
February 12, 2005 3:22:42 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.corewar (More info?)

hrm, it was a bit disapointing to be the onlyone in the chan (besids
miz&pdz).

have you guys forgotten about the tournament? or simply none of you
want to take part?

el kauka
Anonymous
February 13, 2005 12:09:11 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.corewar (More info?)

Hi!
I must've missed the "irc-tournament relaunch" message. I'm interested
to take part in these mini tournaments. When are you planning to meet
for the next round?
February 16, 2005 3:42:59 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.corewar (More info?)

"Nenad Tomasev" <tomasev@nspoint.net> wrote in message news:<1108314551.163079.5220@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>...

what about this sunday? (20th february - 8pm GMT)

el kauka

> Hi!
> I must've missed the "irc-tournament relaunch" message. I'm interested
> to take part in these mini tournaments. When are you planning to meet
> for the next round?
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 7:01:23 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.corewar (More info?)

Sure, why not?
I'll be there...

!