irc-tournament relaunch

Archived from groups: rec.games.corewar (More info?)

hi redcoders,

on saturday 12th february the corewar irc-tournament is going to start
again.

to join the tournament visit the irc chan at 8 p.m GMT

server: irc.koth.org
channel: #corewars

the rules will be announced in the channel and than you will have
30min to write a warrior and send it.

the rules of the first round are going to be pretty easy. any beginner
is welcome to join the tournament!

el kauka
4 answers Last reply
More about tournament relaunch
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.corewar (More info?)

    hrm, it was a bit disapointing to be the onlyone in the chan (besids
    miz&pdz).

    have you guys forgotten about the tournament? or simply none of you
    want to take part?

    el kauka
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.corewar (More info?)

    Hi!
    I must've missed the "irc-tournament relaunch" message. I'm interested
    to take part in these mini tournaments. When are you planning to meet
    for the next round?
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.corewar (More info?)

    "Nenad Tomasev" <tomasev@nspoint.net> wrote in message news:<1108314551.163079.5220@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>...

    what about this sunday? (20th february - 8pm GMT)

    el kauka

    > Hi!
    > I must've missed the "irc-tournament relaunch" message. I'm interested
    > to take part in these mini tournaments. When are you planning to meet
    > for the next round?
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.corewar (More info?)

    Sure, why not?
    I'll be there...

    el kauka wrote:
    > "Nenad Tomasev" <tomasev@nspoint.net> wrote in message
    >
    > what about this sunday? (20th february - 8pm GMT)
    >
    > el kauka
    >

    > > Hi!
    > > I must've missed the "irc-tournament relaunch" message. I'm
    interested
    > > to take part in these mini tournaments. When are you planning to
    meet
    > > for the next round?

Games Servers Video Games