Oneshot: The Boss is back again!

Archived from groups: rec.games.corewar (More info?)

Hi, this is my last warrior wich entered the hill.
As all oneshots is quite sensitive to the hill ballance. It would
survive longer with more stone/imps on the hill.
Not a wonder but it is my best oneshot so far.
Hope you find it interesting.
-Neogryzor-

;redcode-94nop
;name The Boss is back again!
;author G.Labarga
;assert CORESIZE==8000
;startegy Oneshot scanner
;strategy 0.66c scan, core colouring, bomb detection
;strat v6: Oneshot instead of bishot, no decoy, tweaked a bit.

smod EQU 7
sstep EQU (smod*667)
d1 EQU (2*sstep)+smod
d2 EQU (2*sstep)

gate: dat scan+d1,scan+d2
for 3
dat 0,0
rof
sw: dat <1,(clr+6-gate)
sbm: spl #clr+20,(clr+7-gate)
for 4
dat 0,0
rof
clr: spl #1-(2*sstep),>1-(2*sstep) ;clear from Geist
clop: mov *sw,>gate
mov *sw,>gate
djn.f clop,}sbm
for 81
dat 0,0
rof
loop: sub.f clr,@bchk ;< and > protection
scan: seq.i }gate,>gate ;scan
bchk: sne.i *gate,@gate ;bomb check
djn.f loop,@gate ;core trashing
djn.f clr,@bchk ;enters clear mode after 1141*2 scans
; wiping scanner's code
end scan

On 7 Feb 2005 05:04:04 -0800, Neogryzor wrote:

> As all oneshots is quite sensitive to the hill ballance. It would
> survive longer with more stone/imps on the hill.

My next one would shrug them off with ease. *sigh* :)
Time to compile pmars again and to the drawing board.