Sign in with
Your question

Can you put verizon phones on a sprint plan?

Last response: in General Connectivity
Anonymous
February 8, 2010 9:18:04 PM

Hello, can i put a verizon phone on a sprint plan???
Anonymous
February 9, 2010 7:45:44 AM

You might have to get it unlocked first -- about $7 is the going rate round here. Also contact Sprint to get them to update your SIM or some features may not work on the new phone.
February 10, 2010 12:04:26 AM

Yes, but it depends on a couple of things. Make sure you live in an area that can support the signal (CDMA, NOT the AWS regions of NY and Boston), and know that you will lose some of the functionality that Verizon (NYSE: VZ) used to provide. Check with a corporate MetroPCS (NYSE: PCS) location near you. they have the equipment to make it happen and can tell you the rest.
Related resources
January 12, 2013 4:03:19 PM

Slim Shady said:
Yes, but it depends on a couple of things. Make sure you live in an area that can support the signal (CDMA, NOT the AWS regions of NY and Boston), and know that you will lose some of the functionality that Verizon (NYSE: VZ) used to provide. Check with a corporate MetroPCS (NYSE: PCS) location near you. they have the equipment to make it happen and can tell you the rest.

======================================

To whom it may concern: ..Hello slim, I am fonemann2... I just ported all my lines from sprint over to verizon and I am starting to dread it when it comes to the data.... any suggestions. PLEASE
:cry: 
January 14, 2013 4:34:04 PM

If you are talking about the data plan differences, what suggestions are you looking for exactly? Don't use as much data if you think you will go over, or buy a higher data plan, use WiFi when you can.
!