control panel as sub menu?

Hi All,

Occasionally I find a customer who has modified his start menu,
such that when he click on control panel, instead of getting
the full window full of control panel icons, he get another
list of items in the control panel as an additional sub menu.
How do they do that?

Many thanks,
--Tony

Hi Anthony,

Right click the taskbar, choose properties. On the Start Menu tab, click
customize. Enable the option to "expand control panel".

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

Rick "Nutcase" Rogers wrote:
> Hi Anthony,
>
> Right click the taskbar, choose properties. On the Start Menu tab, click
> customize. Enable the option to "expand control panel".

Oh man. I have look at that must be 20 times and
did not realize what it meant. Thank you !

--Tony

In the Properties dialog for the Start Menu.