Rooms flash and disappear; no access

Last response: in Video Games
February 5, 2005 4:55:07 PM

When I click on a room it flashes black and disappears. The Nibblesnbits site
says to download a patch or to remove and re-add the network adapter in
Device Manager. Neither worked after three tries. Also, I have re-installed
Gaming Software many times and also have removed the game room registry key
several times. Nothing works. The Registry shows no Room file. After using
the patch, it shows a Preference file but that doesn't work either. I can get
a Room file back by using System Restore, but when the Zone downloads new
files it disappears. The problem originally started afterthe Zone
automatically downloaded new software.

Please help!
Anonymous
February 5, 2005 8:52:54 PM

Hi,

Running that patch by importing the .reg file into your registry will
workaround the problem whenever it occurs again. Zone.com
has no permanent solution, so please use the workaround for now.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

!