Rooms flash and disappear; no access

When I click on a room it flashes black and disappears. The Nibblesnbits site
says to download a patch or to remove and re-add the network adapter in
Device Manager. Neither worked after three tries. Also, I have re-installed
Gaming Software many times and also have removed the game room registry key
several times. Nothing works. The Registry shows no Room file. After using
the patch, it shows a Preference file but that doesn't work either. I can get
a Room file back by using System Restore, but when the Zone downloads new
files it disappears. The problem originally started afterthe Zone
automatically downloaded new software.

Please help!
1 answer Last reply
More about rooms flash disappear access

    Hi,

    Running that patch by importing the .reg file into your registry will
    workaround the problem whenever it occurs again. Zone.com
    has no permanent solution, so please use the workaround for now.

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "Hooked on Chess" <Hooked on Chess@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I click on a room it flashes black and disappears. The Nibblesnbits site
    > says to download a patch or to remove and re-add the network adapter in
    > Device Manager. Neither worked after three tries. Also, I have re-installed
    > Gaming Software many times and also have removed the game room registry key
    > several times. Nothing works. The Registry shows no Room file. After using
    > the patch, it shows a Preference file but that doesn't work either. I can get
    > a Room file back by using System Restore, but when the Zone downloads new
    > files it disappears. The problem originally started afterthe Zone
    > automatically downloaded new software.
    >
    > Please help!

Video Games