Archive of all posts

Archived from groups: rec.games.corewar (More info?)

Hi,

does anybody know where to find a complete archive of all posts to
r.g.c.? I know, that groups.google.com has one, but it is quite a pain
to read. A simple text file or an tar.gz-archive would be better.

Jens Gutzeit
2 answers Last reply
More about archive posts
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.corewar (More info?)

    In article <d40ajd$9hi$1@domitilla.aioe.org>,
    Jens Gutzeit <jens@jgutzeit.de> wrote:

    > does anybody know where to find a complete archive of all posts to
    > r.g.c.? I know, that groups.google.com has one, but it is quite a pain
    > to read. A simple text file or an tar.gz-archive would be better.

    There is a complete archive (not very well sorted, with lots of
    duplicates and spams), up to october 2003, in my all-my-corewar-files
    archive at
    < ftp://ftp.inria.fr/INRIA/moscova/doligez/cw/everything.tar.bz2 >.

    Be warned that the file is 44 megabytes (compressed).

    --
    Planar
    remove .invalid from my address to send me mail

    "Surprise. Then just use AGA rules and that's it." - Robert Jasiek
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.corewar (More info?)

    Planar wrote:

    > There is a complete archive (not very well sorted, with lots of
    > duplicates and spams), up to october 2003, in my all-my-corewar-files
    > archive at
    > < ftp://ftp.inria.fr/INRIA/moscova/doligez/cw/everything.tar.bz2 >.
    >
    > Be warned that the file is 44 megabytes (compressed).

    Thanks :-)

    Jens Gutzeit

Google Games Video Games