Closed

Broken Files.

I recently had a virus called " RECYCLER " on my pc which infected all my drives. It came from my frnd's pen drive. As the comp was infected,When i connected my Nokia C5-05 to it, it seems that even the mobile has been infected.
My pc and the pen drive are fine now, but regarding my mobile, all the songs and images+videos i have disappeared. The songs are not there anymore, :non:
whereas, the images and videos in my gallery are there but have turned into a broken link.
It shows a broken image in place of the thumbnail image. I hope you are getting me, It's hard to explain :pfff:

All of it happened due this virus thing.
Now, What should i do?

And yeah... The virus in my pen drive left nothing it. Its says that there's data in the pd but i can not see any file in it.... The same applies to the memory card of my phone too.... It says 3 gb of 6gb left... but there are hardly any files on it.... Please help!? :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
1 answer Last reply
More about broken files
  1. akki_cool_18 said:
    I recently had a virus called " RECYCLER " on my pc which infected all my drives. It came from my frnd's pen drive. As the comp was infected,When i connected my Nokia C5-05 to it, it seems that even the mobile has been infected.
    My pc and the pen drive are fine now, but regarding my mobile, all the songs and images+videos i have disappeared. The songs are not there anymore, :non:
    whereas, the images and videos in my gallery are there but have turned into a broken link.
    It shows a broken image in place of the thumbnail image. I hope you are getting me, It's hard to explain :pfff:

All of it happened due this virus thing.
    Now, What should i do?

And yeah... The virus in my pen drive left nothing it. Its says that there's data in the pd but i can not see any file in it.... The same applies to the memory card of my phone too.... It says 3 gb of 6gb left... but there are hardly any files on it.... Please help!? :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Once corrupted its too late they're gone sorry. If formatting doesn't work I am not sure what you could do. It may have caused irriversable damage to your storage devices and you may need to simply replace them. Sometimes permanent damage can occur like this.
Ask a new question

Read More

Nokia Virus