Drivers for Hp pavillion w5070.pt

Bad choice!
I formated my hard drive and re instaled windows hp profecional, and now I
dont seem to have any drivers for my computer ( HP pavilion w5070.pt), sond
card, etc.
Sistem recovery disc is not working!
What should I do?
--
ossie
6 answers Last reply

    Ossie wrote:

    > Bad choice!
    > I formated my hard drive and re instaled windows hp profecional, and now I
    > dont seem to have any drivers for my computer ( HP pavilion w5070.pt), sond
    > card, etc.
    > Sistem recovery disc is not working!
    > What should I do?

    Download from the HP site.

    --
    Rock
    MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

    HP Pavilion w5070.pt Desktop PC Software and Driver Downloads:
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?dlc=en&lc=en&product=461163&lang=en&cc=us&os=228

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Ossie" wrote:

    | Bad choice!
    | I formated my hard drive and re instaled windows hp profecional, and now I
    | dont seem to have any drivers for my computer ( HP pavilion w5070.pt), sond
    | card, etc.
    | Sistem recovery disc is not working!
    | What should I do?
    | --
    | ossie

    I don't usually do this but I am in a kind mood today, go to the link below
    for your drivers.

    "Ossie" <Ossie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Bad choice!
    > I formated my hard drive and re instaled windows hp profecional, and now I
    > dont seem to have any drivers for my computer ( HP pavilion w5070.pt),
    > sond
    > card, etc.
    > Sistem recovery disc is not working!
    > What should I do?
    > --
    > ossie

    I have already tryed that site, but when i try to install the drivers, I get
    an error message saying that tiss update is not aplicable to your system!
    --
    ossie

    Ossie wrote:
    > Bad choice!
    > I formated my hard drive and re instaled windows hp profecional, and
    > now I dont seem to have any drivers for my computer ( HP pavilion
    > w5070.pt), sond card, etc.
    > Sistem recovery disc is not working!
    > What should I do?

    downlow ze dry verz fro HP.

    --
    Peace!
    Kurt

    try going into device manager and click on the device with the yellow mark
    and do an update, this is after you download the drivers from hp. Unzip them
    to a folder of your choice and when doing the update point it at that
    folder.

    "Ossie" <Ossie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Bad choice!
    > I formated my hard drive and re instaled windows hp profecional, and now I
    > dont seem to have any drivers for my computer ( HP pavilion w5070.pt),
    > sond
    > card, etc.
    > Sistem recovery disc is not working!
    > What should I do?