Drivers for Hp pavillion w5070.pt

a b \ Driver
a b α HP
June 18, 2005 4:20:02 PM

Bad choice!
I formated my hard drive and re instaled windows hp profecional, and now I
dont seem to have any drivers for my computer ( HP pavilion w5070.pt), sond
card, etc.
Sistem recovery disc is not working!
What should I do?
--
ossie
June 18, 2005 4:39:26 PM

Ossie wrote:

> Bad choice!
> I formated my hard drive and re instaled windows hp profecional, and now I
> dont seem to have any drivers for my computer ( HP pavilion w5070.pt), sond
> card, etc.
> Sistem recovery disc is not working!
> What should I do?

Download from the HP site.

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

HP Pavilion w5070.pt Desktop PC Software and Driver Downloads:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?dlc=en&...

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Ossie" wrote:

| Bad choice!
| I formated my hard drive and re instaled windows hp profecional, and now I
| dont seem to have any drivers for my computer ( HP pavilion w5070.pt), sond
| card, etc.
| Sistem recovery disc is not working!
| What should I do?
| --
| ossie
Related resources
June 18, 2005 7:26:19 PM

I don't usually do this but I am in a kind mood today, go to the link below
for your drivers.

"Ossie" <Ossie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Bad choice!
> I formated my hard drive and re instaled windows hp profecional, and now I
> dont seem to have any drivers for my computer ( HP pavilion w5070.pt),
> sond
> card, etc.
> Sistem recovery disc is not working!
> What should I do?
> --
> ossie
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
a b α HP
June 18, 2005 7:26:20 PM

I have already tryed that site, but when i try to install the drivers, I get
an error message saying that tiss update is not aplicable to your system!
--
ossie

"BigJim" wrote:

> I don't usually do this but I am in a kind mood today, go to the link below
> for your drivers.
>

> http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?dlc=en&...
>

> "Ossie" <Ossie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Bad choice!
> > I formated my hard drive and re instaled windows hp profecional, and now I
> > dont seem to have any drivers for my computer ( HP pavilion w5070.pt),
> > sond
> > card, etc.
> > Sistem recovery disc is not working!
> > What should I do?
> > --
> > ossie

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
a b α HP
June 18, 2005 7:34:16 PM

Ossie wrote:
> Bad choice!
> I formated my hard drive and re instaled windows hp profecional, and
> now I dont seem to have any drivers for my computer ( HP pavilion
> w5070.pt), sond card, etc.
> Sistem recovery disc is not working!
> What should I do?

downlow ze dry verz fro HP.

--
Peace!
Kurt

try going into device manager and click on the device with the yellow mark
and do an update, this is after you download the drivers from hp. Unzip them
to a folder of your choice and when doing the update point it at that
folder.

!