Control Time to Display a hidden Symbolbar

Hi, NG!

Is there a Chance in any Manner to control the Time after a hidden Symbolbar
is displayed, after the Mouse went over it?

Thanks

Malke

Stephan Kolb wrote:
> Hi, NG!
>
> Is there a Chance in any Manner to control the Time after a hidden Symbolbar
> is displayed, after the Mouse went over it?
>
> Thanks

Hi, Stephan. Your post is not clear. I suspect it may be because English
is not your first language. If that is the case, post your question in
one of the MS newsgroups for your native language. Here is a list of all
the MS newsgroups:

http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

Malke
--