Odp: KOTH with original corewars language

Last response: in Video Games
May 29, 2005 8:55:47 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.corewar (More info?)

Dnia 29-05-2005 o godz. 21:05 Chris Dykes napisal:
> Are there still King of the Hill Contests that support the Corewars
> language
> as opposed to redcode, because I've only started playing about a week
> ago,
> and would really like to get more involved.

I believe you mean the standard we call '88. I think it's the same that Dewdney has originally thought up. If so: yes, there are two hills on www.koth.org that are only for warriors written under '88 rules.
Greetings
Lukasz Adamowski

-= "War is a problem, never a solution" =-
-= "Wojna jest problemem, a nie rozwiazaniem" =-

Viva! - nowy serwis dla kobiet. Wywiady z gwiazdami, najnowsze
plotki i relacje z imprez towarzyskich. Wejd¼ koniecznie!
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fviva.wp.pl&sid=390
Anonymous
May 30, 2005 12:25:09 PM

"Lukasz Adamowski" <corewars@wp.pl> wrote in message
> I believe you mean the standard we call '88. I think it's the same that
> Dewdney has originally thought up. If so: yes, there are two hills on
> www.koth.org that are only for warriors written under '88 rules.

Thanks for telling me.
!