Odp: KOTH with original corewars language

Archived from groups: rec.games.corewar (More info?)

Dnia 29-05-2005 o godz. 21:05 Chris Dykes napisal:
> Are there still King of the Hill Contests that support the Corewars
> language
> as opposed to redcode, because I've only started playing about a week
> ago,
> and would really like to get more involved.

I believe you mean the standard we call '88. I think it's the same that Dewdney has originally thought up. If so: yes, there are two hills on www.koth.org that are only for warriors written under '88 rules.
Greetings
Lukasz Adamowski

-= "War is a problem, never a solution" =-
-= "Wojna jest problemem, a nie rozwiazaniem" =-

Viva! - nowy serwis dla kobiet. Wywiady z gwiazdami, najnowsze
plotki i relacje z imprez towarzyskich. Wejd¼ koniecznie!
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fviva.wp.pl&sid=390
1 answer Last reply
More about koth original corewars language
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.corewar (More info?)

    "Lukasz Adamowski" <corewars@wp.pl> wrote in message
    > I believe you mean the standard we call '88. I think it's the same that
    > Dewdney has originally thought up. If so: yes, there are two hills on
    > www.koth.org that are only for warriors written under '88 rules.

    Thanks for telling me.

Video Games