could someone please tell me how to add my printer to the send to folder
thanks
John

This does not answer your question, but why not just right click on the file
and then click on "print"? It works here! Be aware that many files have to
momentarily open the program used to create the file. The program should
automatically close down after the file has been sent to the printer.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

"John Williams" <everdusty@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message
> could someone please tell me how to add my printer to the send to folder
> thanks
> John

How to Add Items to the "Send To" Menu in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http://support.microsoft.com:80/support/kb/articles/q310/2/70.asp&NoWebContent=1

The "Send To" Menu Command
http://www.theeldergeek.com/send_to_menu_command.htm

A cool enhancement for the 'Send To' menu!
http://www.utilitygeek.com/details.php?fileid=224

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"John Williams" wrote:

| could someone please tell me how to add my printer to the send to folder
| thanks
| John

Right click the printer in Printer and Faxes, Create Shortcut. Drag and
drop the shortcut into the "Send To" folder in your profile.