Update

Archived from groups: rec.games.corewar (More info?)

Hi,

Just to let you all know the move was done about 2-3 days ago, and
things should be stable by now.

We ran into alot of problems with "SED", which I think is finally
fixed.

The FTP site is moved, its now at ftp.koth.org .

I've updated a few of the pages, took out references to TTSG or
the Bug Report/New Function pages (They were being used for spam)

Last weeks KOTH statuses didn't go out, they will next week.

Is there anything anyone needs to ask/say/etc? People seem to have
been pretty quiet about it.

Thanks, Tuc

Archived from groups: rec.games.corewar (More info?)

Woo Hoo! I think that sums it up for me :)
Thanks Tuc, this is going to be great.