Error 10047 with Windows Firewall

I'm running Xp pro with SP2 and my Zone alarm is cutting out my internet
access so i tured it off.

Trying several different ways to turn on my windows firewall I have faild.

I keep getting Error 10047. Something about the address being incorrect ?

I looked through the KB and couldnt find anything on it.

Can someone help me out. ?
--
SubSeven

*I was just taking a look officer, I swear.*
1 answer Last reply
More about error 10047 windows firewall

    It's your firewall.

    Start > Run and typing cmd and then Enter. At the command prompt type "netsh
    winsock reset" (without the quote marks) and press the Enter key again. You
    need to reboot and your system should come back up with the Windows Firewall
    enabled.

    "SubSeven" <SubSevenPKER@yahoo[spam].com> wrote in message
    > I'm running Xp pro with SP2 and my Zone alarm is cutting out my internet
    > access so i tured it off.
    >
    > Trying several different ways to turn on my windows firewall I have faild.
    >
    > I keep getting Error 10047. Something about the address being incorrect ?
    >
    > I looked through the KB and couldnt find anything on it.
    >
    > Can someone help me out. ?
    > --
    > SubSeven
    >
    > *I was just taking a look officer, I swear.*

Firewalls Microsoft Windows XP