Error 10047 with Windows Firewall

June 18, 2005 9:26:02 PM

I'm running Xp pro with SP2 and my Zone alarm is cutting out my internet
access so i tured it off.

Trying several different ways to turn on my windows firewall I have faild.

I keep getting Error 10047. Something about the address being incorrect ?

I looked through the KB and couldnt find anything on it.

Can someone help me out. ?
--
SubSeven

*I was just taking a look officer, I swear.*
Anonymous
June 18, 2005 11:36:59 PM

It's your firewall.

Start > Run and typing cmd and then Enter. At the command prompt type "netsh
winsock reset" (without the quote marks) and press the Enter key again. You
need to reboot and your system should come back up with the Windows Firewall
enabled.

!